There are more available tours in this area, this is a list of the most popular destinations. We can arrange any type of specialty tour in this area, just let us know.
Basaseachi Falls – the highest waterfall in Mexico. Located in Candameña Canyon, the widest canyon in the Copper Canyon system, great hiking through spectacular wilderness.
- Highest waterfall in Mexico
- Hike in the Candameña Canyon
- Unique souvenirs from Raramuri Indians available
A perfect day for a drive and take in the beatufull sights and as much hiking as you like. Lots to see on the way here.
Recowata Hot Springs – Enjoy the 3km walk down an inclined cobblestone road to the bottom of Tararecua Canyon. The closest canyon to Creel.
- Soak in 7 different man-made pools fed by a natural hot springs
- Admire the view of Tararecua Canyon from the bottom and top
- Optional rides available on Side by Side vehicles to go up and down the canyon for an additional fee paid directly to the Indians
There is a charge of about $60 pesos per person ( $5 +/- USD) and it must be paid directly to the T rival Indian on duty.
Three Canyon Tour: the best way to see all the highlight in the area and of course the Batopilas, Cusarare and Copper Canyons:
Excellent views of Batopilas Canyon, Creel and Cusarare
- Drive through the middle of Basihuare and the Copper Canyon
- Hike around the beautiful Cusarare Waterfall
- Explore the Valleys of the Mushrooms, Frogs & Monks
- See the Raramuri Indians in various traditional settings
- Enjoy a healthy picnic at a beautiful lookout point, complete with table and chairs as an optional add in on this tour
Admire the paintings at Loyola Museum
- Enjoy picturesque views of unique Lake Arareko
- Visit San Ignacio and Cusarare Missions – built by the Jesuits in the 18th century